Media Pitch team, which includes few very senior journalists with international experience, specialises in bringing out sector-specific Coffee Table Books that have more impact on the readers and targets specific section of the audience.
We are happy to inform you that the pre-launch copies of our latest Coffee Table Book ‘BuzzCreators 2014′ are creating enough ‘buzz’ in the market. We are sincerely grateful to the high-profile individuals who agreed to get profiled in it and attribute its success to them.
The editorial team of Media Pitch is now working on ‘Mission Humanity 2015′, in which we are profiling individuals who are working for the cause of humanity, with special focus on people from medical sector.
We also make customised coffee table books for individuals and companies as per their requirements and audience. Please contact us for more details. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Details of BuzzCreators 2014 (English, Hardbound)
BuzzCreators 2014, a coffee table book from the stable of Media Pitch, profiles 50 individuals from various spheres of life with different background who managed to create a buzz in their respective sectors.
The book highlights the profiles, roles and achievements of individuals who devoted themselves to their respective causes or professions and set benchmarks.
Though more than a dozen professions have been covered in BuzzCreators 2014, it mainly focuses on distinguished medical and paramedical practitioners due to their crucial roles in making a commoner’s life healthier.
Table of content
- 1. DR HARSH VARDHAN, Sceince and Technology Minister;
- 2. ARVIND KEJRIWAL, Social Activist & Politician;
- 3. DR DEEPAK CHOPRA, Renowned Physician, Writer and Public Speaker;
- 4. DR KK AGGARWAL, Founder Trustee & President, Heart Care Foundation of India;
- 5. DR MUKESH BATRA, Founder & Chairman, Dr Batra’s Positive Health Clinic Pvt Ltd;
- 6. DR HARIT CHATURVEDI, Chairman, Max Institute of Oncology, Director , Surgical Oncology;
- 7. DR JITENDER MOHAN HANS, Director, Dr Hans Centre For ENT Hearing Care & Vertigo;
- 8. DR RK GROVER, Director & CEO, Delhi State Cancer Institutes (East & West);
- 9. DR SANJEEV BAGAI, Renowned Paediatric Consultant & Paediatric Nephrologist;
- 10. DR MUKESH HARIAWALA, Indian American Cardiac Surgeon & Healthcare Economist;
- 11. DR VEER SINGH MEHTA, Director & HoD — Neurosciences, Paras Hospitals;
- 12. DR DHARMA CHOUDHARY, Director, Bone Marrow Transplant Dept, BLK Super Speciality Hospital;
- 13. DR MAHIPAL SACHDEV, Chairman & Medical Director, Centre for Sight;
- 14. DR SHAKTI KUMAR GUPTA, Medical Superintendent, Dr RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS
- 15. DR PAWAN GUPTA, Additional Director Surgical Oncology, Jaypee Hospital;
- 16. DR HARSH MAHAJAN, Director and Chief Radiologist, Mahajan Imaging;
- 17. DR SARIKA VERMA, Chairperson, Sanaash ENT & Allergy Center;
- 18. DR VIDUR MAHAJAN, Assistant Director, Mahajan Imaging;
- 19. DR GERD MUELLER, Chairman & Managing Director, AktivOrtho;
- 20. PROF SN KUREEL, HoD, Paediatric Surgery Department, KGMU;
- 21. DR SUDHIR KRISHNA, Paediatric Surgeon;
- 22. DR DEEPALI BHARDWAJ, Dermatologist & Laser Surgeon, Dr Deepali Clinic;
- 23. DR GULHIMA ARORA, Dermatologist & Cosmetologist,Primus Super Speciality Hospital;
- 24. DR NITIKA SOBTI, Sr Consultant & Unit Head, Gynae/Obstetrician), Max Hospital;
- 25. DR BLOSSOM FURTADO, Transpersonal Regression Therapist;
- 26. DR TRUPTI JAYIN, Clinical Psychologist and Past Life Therapist;
- 27. DR NEWTON KONDAVETI, Medical Doctor & Past-Life Regression Therapist;
- 28. SHAHNAZ HUSAIN, Chairperson and Managing Director, Shahnaz Herbals Inc;
- 29. JOYCE YANGYA, Independent Sales Director, JAFRA;
- 30. BINDIYA BHANDARI SHARMA, Model & Fitness Expert;
- 31. JEHAN SARKARI, Master Chef;
- 32. SANDEEP SILAS, Poet, Bureaucrat & Peace Activist;
- 33. INDIAN OCEAN, Rock Band;
- 34. SIMPLE TRUTH, A Goan Band Based in Delhi;
- 35. SIDDHARTH MANDAL, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Expert;
- 36. AKASSH K AGGARWAL, Jewellery Designer, Social Entrepreneur & Educationist;
- 37. ANJU MODI, Fashion Designer;
- 38. VANDY MEHRA, Group Director — Pret Study By Janak Fashions Pvt. Ltd;
- 39. ASIM ARUN, Inspector General Police,Telecom, UP Police;
- 40. AKHIL KUMAR MISHRA, Renowned Boxer;
- 41. SHUSHIL KUMAR, Renowned Wrestler;
- 42. SONAL JINDAL, Entrepreneur;
- 43. KIRIT SOBTI, Famous Entrepreneur;
- 44. SANJEEV KAPOOR, International Acclaimed Chef & Entrepreneur;
- 45. ANJU KUMAR, Pottery Designer;
- 46. SUYAGYA AGARWAL, Co-Founder & Director, MiCar;
- 47. ROSY AHLUWALIA, Fashion Designer;
- 48. MIKE PANDEY, Renowned Wildlife Filmmaker & Environment Crusader;
- 49. ROBIN HIBU, Joint Commissioner, Delhi Police;
- 50. JAGDEEP CHHABRA, Managing Director & CEO, Chhabra 555.
Specifications of BuzzCreators 2014
- Type: Coffee Table Book;
- Publisher: Media Pitch;
- Pages: 100;
- Weight: 1,198 grams;
- Size: 25 cm x 35 cm x 1.5 cm;
- Binding: Hardbound cover;
- Publication Year: 2014;
- Language: English;
- Price: Rs2,000;
- Delivery time: 2-7 days within India;
- Mode of payment: Demand Draft, cheque or online transfer;
- Processing: Orders are processed only after payment receipt;
- Discount: Only on bulk order (more than 10 copies). Call us for details;
- Contact: 09871806606;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Pitch’s latest coffee table book BuzzCreators 2014, which profiles more than 50 key Indian personalities from various professions who have created buzz in the recent past, is already out and creating a buzz in the market. Now we are working on ‘Mission Humanity 2018′. In this, we are profiling individuals working for the cause of humanity, with special focus on people from the medical sector. To book an advance copy or place an ad, please call us now at 0091 9718013213 or drop an email at email@example.com. You may also visit our office at D-136 Abul Fazal Enclave-I, New Delhi 110025.